Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Waltz



Waltz
oil
6 x 6"
#15 of Thirty in Thirty
$135.00 framed in natural floating frame and shipped.




Or, email me your order and information

Reached the half-way point in postings. By Monday, I plan to be ahead of the pack – a good feeling!
Also, nearly one-fourth of the posts so far have sold. What a great bunch of followers I have!
About Waltz – I painted this in a friend's garden last summer and today livened it up with some fresh paint. The song "Do I Hear a Waltz?" kept going through my mind while I was painting. What better way to spend an afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. I love that direct paint application of yours Libby!Congratulations on the sales too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!