Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Party



New Party
6 x 6"
oil
$135 framed in white floating frame and shipped



Or just email me with your order

After staying up late getting the PayPal button installed correctly (hope it still is, but the email is there as back up), I edited paintings today. The old Party looked to heavily red to me, so i cleaned it up changing the direction of the light on the objects and allowing more space so the pitcher of flowers could breathe.I had fun doing this editing process!
Did I say thanks for viewing my work!

1 comment:

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!