Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Yama Ouchi or House on a Hill


YAMA  OUCHI
House on a Hill
oil on linen  · $1500 · on exhibit at Newport Art Museum

This old house looks down a rolling hay field with Daisies, Indian Paintbrush and Blueberry Bushes into Somes Harbor on Mt. Desert Island, Maine. It hangs prominently at the current Members' Annual Juried Exhibit at the Newport Art Museum. I am pleased and proud to show you this painting as what I consider my best work of 2013.
Available for purchase. If interested please contact me here or
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!