Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Couple and a Correction

A New Couple For Artists for Save The Bay Exhibit through January 24

Late Day September oil · 4x12 · $250.00


Cottage with Marsh · 4x12 · $250.00

And a correction on yesterday's post: Summer Shadows is NOT $450.00! I looked again today and it is $350.00. I will adjust that on the PayPal button in case you were hoping for a lower price on that one. If you ordered and missed the adjusted price, I will refund you the difference, so I please email me with the information I will need to do so. As soon as I get your payment, I will send out the refund. 

Prefer paying by check, please contact me at libbygilpatric@gmail.com to exchange postage information.

And now its time for me to do some holiday shopping/creating or nobody will get a thing from me.

Sending you all my thanks for your interest and support and best wishes for a 
Happy Holiday and Prosperity and Good Health in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love the glowing colors in Late Day September. David has often thought of doing the Save The Bay swim. Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!