Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Do-over of Think Summer

Summer Shadows
oil · 12 x 12 · $350*

Back in action! I am still having a little trouble posting from the cell phone, so I'll retell the story: Raspberry picking on a hot day, my eyes came to rest on this little field which seemed to go forever. I loved the deep cool shadows enough to drop everything and get out the paints. So much for the berries – I'd eaten them nearly all anyway. 

I see this painting each day as I put out my OPEN flag. I thought you might enjoy a reminder of warmer days to come. So if you have an empty spot on a rich blue, yellow or green wall and think you might like to own it, let's talk! You can reach me at libbygilpatric@gmail.com or grab it fast through PayPal by clicking
*If you wish to purchase this painting through PayPal, the price listed there is $450. I will return $100 to amend the quoted price and the shipping is on me.

To see the entire blog, please click at the bottom where it says, "You are subscribed.....". And don't forget to share and Like the Facebook Page - (whew! she's so demanding!) Thank you - thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!