Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Banners


New Banner with Old "Open" Flag, complements of Nancy Isherwood (visit her new gallery on Bowen's Wharf in Newport)
and
Second Banner (both are 24" x 48") beside my north-facing window.The image is of "Looking South," an oil painting which is hanging inside the studio.
Looking like another painting on the upper window is a reflection of the tree opposite beginning to leaf.


John, my handy husband, hung the two banners, just as he has always done for me with the moon and the stars. The banner is straight, building a bit crooked.


1 comment:

  1. I saw the banner when I was driving by yesterday, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!