Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Summers Last #5



Beach Fogged In

8 x 10 in Carved Silvered Wood Frame
$400.00
To purchase contact me here or

 


Today on my way to the studio gratitude surged for yet another brilliant fall day and the privilege of working in a studio in one of the most charming villages on the Southcoast of New England. Visitors appeared today from many different parts of the country - Texas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Tiverton newcomers, to name a few. One man came exploring the possibility of becoming a painter upon his retirement from practicing law. The enthusiasm and variety of my visitors fuels my zest for painting.

Earlier this week we saw days such as this one in Beach Fogged In.  The horizon at the beach looks hazier, morning fog not quite burned off. The sky shows both fish-scale and cumulus clouds - a promise of rain.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, you are living the life. There is so much atmosphere in this painting~truly a delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, your observations on my works are unique - I treasure your original and kind remarks!

      Delete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!