Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Exit Summer 2014


 #141014


Loose Lips

acrylic, 5x5, 1/2"plywood panel, $100
S&H $10

Experimenting with a wee hand turned vase and a single lily, I was excited to see unusual shapes of color twisting and turning - luring the eye into mysterious places. Does it leave you feeling intrigued or conflicted? Sure of something or ambivalent? One thing is certain: I had so much fun painting this, more petite mysteries are in the works!

I would welcome your comment below on this form. If you would like to add it to your collection you may contact me here or just 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!