Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Back to Spring #103014



Back to Spring · water soluble colored pencil · 17 x 14 inches framed · $200

To keep up with drawing skills together with my love of color, I experiment with a vast collection of colored pencils. The water applied after setting down the pencil tones caused some running and smearing, giving this work a unique appearance, especially the delicate petals of the tulips. I had laid out the flowers and in a doodling way, they happened to line up in this vine-like pattern. The rhythm and gesture seem dancelike to me.

1 comment:

  1. Have not seen a work like this....such a ncie feeling of spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!