Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

On Pins and Needles



Just a little reminder of what is on deck for today at the Providence Art Club. It's going to be my commute this week - only 4 of 5 days planning to make the round trip.
These are only 3 of the 6 paintings showing now. More to come as sales proceed. My friend showed me how to make this little notice on picmonkey.com (because I know you want to make one for yourself...) Such a fun way to make up your own little notice!

Hope you're planning to have a look at the hundreds of paintings - then of course, choose one of mine to hang in one of your little niches. Or give it to some young folks who have beginning art collections.

Today is a bit dreary looking. So glad I got out for an early morning walk. It was much warmer than I thought it would be. Get out and shop - or hike - just don't sit there passively in front of the tube! 

1 comment:

  1. Your work is always so enticing. I am sure they will fly off the walls. And yes moving is good. Walk walk and walk a little more. I love picmonkey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!