Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sunset January 2 - #1 of 30 - Challenge - 30/30



SUNSET - JANUARY 2, 2013 
$100.00 plus $10.00 shipping
SOLD!


No. 1 of 30 6 x 6 oil paintings for Leslie Saeta's Thirty/Thirty Challenge. That's Thirty 6 x 6 oil paintings in 30 days - 30 paintings to go and only 27 days left! Panic already! Bedazzled with spectacular sunsets lately, I decided to focus on the theme Elements of the Landscape for the Challenge. This being a first for me, I seemed to be Behind the Eight Ball in completing the first post. A colleague whose work I admire was generous with her suggestions. So here's to you, Polly Seip: May my trees someday be as well-painted as yours! 

If you want to collect this one, please email me or press the Pay Pal button below.






2 comments:

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!