Welcome!

To receive new posts automatically, please type your email address in the window under "Follow by Email." Then click on"Submit." Thank you for subscribing!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Elegant



Elegant Tern
6 x 6 oil
$110.00 by email as usual

Number Eight of Thirty in Thirty

The grass is green again and I am already thinking spring! Elsewhere that is. This maverick is not as alone as he seems here. Just one of a dozen or so, standing at attention facing the wind - on Barefoot Beach, Naples, Florida. Get ready. I'm starting to pack!
So you think he looks more like a jay? Tomorrow I'm going to dig out the blue black I usually reserve for black dogs and touch him up a bit. Supposed to be gray, black and white.
Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow for the next in this mini-series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my posts. Please feel free to share your thoughts!